Thursday, October 11, 2012

MFF OR FML - My Friend Friday OR F... well, you know.

Oh yesss... it's time for another theme. I'm liking themes. Do you like themes?

My life is a lot of things. Fun. Hard. Unbelievable. Hilarious. Sometimes sad. But almost always filled with ridiculous moments. Wtf moments. Fml moments. (hold that thought...)

I love people. I love my friends. I love making new friends. Sometimes I introduce friends to other friends and they become friends. It's the circle of life. Or something. But a lot of my friends are amazingly hilarious, and their humor should be shared with the world. (compiling thoughts...)

Which brings me to this:  MFF/FML OR My Friend Friday/F&*% My Life (yeah, I know I do The Blacklist - well, not do The Blacklist, but... I mean, I would do The Blacklist, well, some of The Blacklist, I mean... yeah, trying to keep this PG, people.)

Ahem!

MFF/FML. This is when, depending on my week (and my friends' schedules) I will share with you EITHER an amazing FML moment from my history, or maybe even something from just the other day (had two in the past two days alone), OR have one of my amazing friends write a guest post on a subject of their choosing! You will love it. Hey, maybe you'll write it!

Oh, wait, what's that? You, reader reading my blog, YOU would like to be a Guest Blogger? Why sure! I'd love to have you! Just comment with your name and let me know and you're in! Even cooler if you want to give me a little teaser about what's in store for me. Or make me suffer in anticipation, you masochist, you.

Gee, I love ya, friends. Can't wait to read you! Oh, and if you like what you've been reading so far... pssst! Pass it on! Tell your friends! Follow me! Comment and let me know you were here. Once I reach 100 followers or 100 comments I will pick a few names at random to reward with something amazing & possibly handmade.

I know. You can't wait, and I'm keeping you from doing all of those things by not stopping this blog right now. I hear ya, I hear ya.

Until next time...

~ heather
   f.g.r.

NEXT TIME: Somerhalder Sunday! What happened on the season premiere of The Vampire Diaries, who's been added to my Hollywood hit list now, Six degrees to Ian Somerhalder - how the hell am I gonna get there?

No comments:

Post a Comment